Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brown Paper Sack Gift Bag Tutorial



Here is my first craft tutorial. I hope it is easy to understand!  The beginning of May I had to have a brown paper sack, you know the lunch kind, for something. They come in packs so I had to purchase a whole pack, it contained 40 or 50 and is fairly cheap. I wanted to use them for something else and had seen something similar, probably on Pinterest, and thought using them for a gift bag would be great with end of the school year close.


Here is what you need:



-Brown paper lunch sack (bought for about $2 at Target)
-fake flowers (bought for $1 at a dollar store)
-scrapbook paper (that I already had)
-glue (I used tacky glue)
-scissors

 1) Cut a rectangle out of your scrapbook paper to the size you want. Then glue the scrapbook paper to the bag. Attach the paper like a pocket so there is a space for the flowers.


2) Cut the flowers so they fit into the pocket, and you are done!




These gift bags are simple, easy, and cheap. They seemed to be a success and were well liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment