Monday, August 6, 2012

Ella's 1st Birthday Party!

We had Ella's 1st birthday party the weekend before her actual birthday. I decided on a zebra and pink theme. It is cute and I will not be able to pick her themes when she is older. Creg said I went all out for her party, but you only turn 1 once and birthdays are special so why not!!! I made most of her decorations and enjoyed making them. Here are photos:


The banner I made by placing a picture from birth to 1 on each pennant. The "ONE" letters are mod podged with scrapbook paper and a tulle bow. The picture frame is a printable birthday subway art.

I made this collage of the different firsts she did. Such as first photo, car ride, smile, and so on.
I made her birthday hat from a tutorial I found. It is made out of a Cheerio box, fabric, ribbon and and card stock hand cut number.

I also made the highchair skirt out of tulle and ribbon.
Center pieces were made from a box I found at Target for a $1, tissue paper, a lollipop stick and hand cut circle and number.


My little helper!





She loves baby dolls!
Cake time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment